Together, working as a team, we can elect Democratic candidates in every election. Here’s how you can get involved:
Join the campaign team:
- Literature drop and canvassing – contact Vicki Rossi
- Phone banks to Get out the Vote – contact Melissa Spohn
- Help with social media and newsletters – contact Leslie Holmes
- Letters to local newspapers – contact Bob Carney
- Yard Signs – contact Peter Squitieri or sign up here
Follow us on Social Media and check our Websites
Please LIKE our DTC Facebook page – when you see posts by the DTC and Candidates, it is very helpful to 1) LIKE them, 2) POST them on your own page by SHARING the post and 3) COMMENTING on posts. Doing ALL these actions will help their impact immensely.
- WDTC Facebook
- WDTC Twitter @wiltondems
- Follow the Candidates websites and sign up for their newsletters
Word of Mouth
Getting up to speed on the issues and our candidates’ positions and communicating with your friends and neighbors is extremely helpful. In today’s environment, sending out personalized emails to your friends supporting candidates is very effective.
You can always contribute directly to help us fund our operations (up to $2,000 per person each year). CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE.
Help build a strong Democratic presence in Wilton. Follow our events page and subscribe to add them to your own calendar. (Check “Add” at the bottom of the event list or to the right of an individual event page).
Also in this section